(1) through professional training, he is familiar with the regulations governing the use and management of guns and laws, regulations and rules.
(2) there is no history of mental illness such as mental illness that can not control their behavior.
(3) Chinese citizens over the age of 20 have good physical and mental health.
(4) there is no record of administrative detention, detention education, compulsory detoxification, detention, reeducation through labor and criminal punishment.
(5) master the use and maintenance skills of firearms.
Security guards must strictly comply with the conditions stipulated in the preceding paragraph, and after the examination of their units, the public security organs of the Municipal People's governments at the local level shall review and examine them. The examination and examination are qualified. In accordance with the provisions of the firearms management law, the public security organs of the people's governments of the provinces, autonomous regions and municipalities directly under the central government shall examine and approve the public security organs of the people's governments of the provinces, autonomous regions and municipalities directly under the central government, and are the provinces and autonomous regions. The public security organs of the people's governments of the districts and municipalities directly under the central government issue guns.
2. When the guards and escorts carry out their guardians and escort tasks, they can protect the guardians and carry the goods safely by other means. They do not use firearms. They do have to use the firearms. They should protect the guardians and carry the goods not to be infringed on, and avoid or reduce the casualties and property damage. Lost.
3. In case of one of the following emergency situations, when a security guard in Anshun is escorted by a full-time guard to carry out the tasks of guardians and escorts, the firearms can be used in the case of no use of firearms to stop violent crimes.
(1) full-time guards or escort personnel are attacked by violence, endangering the safety of life, or being robbed or robbed by the guns and ammunition carried by them.
(2) the danger of guarding targets, escorting goods being attacked by violence or being attacked by violence.