Security personnel pay attention to finding suspicious persons in their duties. Since the perpetrators usually have no specific goal before burglary, as long as they have the opportunity to commit a crime, this makes them look for the target of the crime or crime succeeded, showing some different behavior characteristics from ordinary people:
(1) behavior characteristics. Because they do not know much about the environment around the target, they walk through streets and lanes, entering and leaving buildings, mostly showing unfamiliar terrain, suspicious features. When someone asks questions, he often looks for an excuse to cover up.
(2) facial expression. Because they are engaged in criminal acts, fantasy and fear of exposure and a series of complex psychological activities will inevitably be revealed through its appearance, highlighted by gazing at doors and windows, hesitation, left and right wandering, choice of weaknesses, gaze, blank expression. Psychological design for his own crime and absconding after success.
(3) the characteristics of stolen goods. When it succeeds, generally with the control of theft psychology, is often too late to count the stolen cash, tickets, can not distinguish between types, can not remember the number of stolen goods, many stolen goods are not sure of the characteristics, can not tell the way. In the case of censorship, he was more nervous and confused.
(4) characteristics of crime tools. Most of the criminals involved in burglary have their own tools, such as drill bits, knives, flat shovels, crowbars, etc. There are many kinds of these tools, which are contrary to the characteristics of normal people's carrying goods, that is, they can be used to destroy obstacles in the crime, but also to arrest the weapons when fleeing. As long as the security personnel discover the signs of the above-mentioned criminals exposed, they should hold on to them, examine them carefully and report them to the security department or the public security organ.
2. The security personnel may take a close watch on the suspects who have been found to be looking forward to committing a crime but have not yet done so. When they commit a crime, they may suddenly attack and capture them. 3. If the security personnel fail to keep a close eye on the suspect who has no definite evidence of the suspected crime, they can turn to public investigation and inform the security department or the public security organ in time.
4. Routine measures should be taken to deal with theft crimes that have occurred: report a case, protect the scene, look for important insiders, and report to the public security organs what they know.
With a brief summary of the security services in Binzhou, I hope it will be helpful to our customers. If you have any incomprehension or ask for help, please click on our official website: http://www.bzzhongtebao.com or call for advice. We will try our best to solve it for you.